fuzipenguin: (Default)
[personal profile] fuzipenguin
Title: Sparkle Fairy Power, Go! - Day 27
Fandom: Transformers
Series: Kinktober 2021
Author: FuziPenguin
Characters: Sideswipe, Sunstreaker; Prowl, Jazz, Bluestreak (minor)
Pairing: Sideswipe/Sunstreaker
Rating: NC17
Word Count: 1515
Summary: “Mech, I’m a partier, but I ain’t ever gave Prowl a lap dance in a room full of mechs. You might want to rein Sideswipe in before he gets thrown into the brig."
Warnings: Established Relationship, Twincest, Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers), Aphrodisiacs, Non-Consensual Drug Use, Glitter
Notes: Self-beta'd.
Disclaimer: This is a piece of fiction. No harm was intended in the creation of this work. All rights belong to the original creators.


Day 27 - aphrodisiacs



               “Sideswipe’s in rare form tonight, huh?” Jazz commented, sliding onto the bench next to Sunstreaker.



               “Sideswipe’s always been a partier.” Sunstreaker replied absently, distracted with getting his current sketch just right before his impromptu models wandered off. He had no idea what Skyfire was talking to the Aerialbots about, but the entire gestalt gazed at him with the most adoring expressions.



               “Mech, I’m a partier, but I ain’t ever gave Prowl a lap dance in front of a room full of mechs. You might want to rein Sideswipe in before he gets thrown into the brig. Or gets blasted in the face with acid pellets.”



               Sunstreaker’s head shot up and he frantically scanned the crowd for his twin. He finally found Sideswipe at Prowl’s usual table in one of the quieter corners of the rec room. It was a little surprising Prowl was even there, but Jazz had probably talked his best friend into making an appearance.



               Good luck in Jazz talking him into that again any time soon.



               Sunstreaker practically bowled mechs out of the way trying to get across the room. Gasping out apologies left and right, all he could see was Prowl’s gathering thundercloud of an expression as Sideswipe ground his hips against the second in command’s lap.



               As Sunstreaker finally skidded to a stop in front of them, he realized Bluestreak stood at their side, wringing his hands together. Smokescreen sat on the other side of the table, silently laughing himself hysterical.



               “Oh! Sunstreaker! Thank goodness! Sideswipe is – well, Sides is – ” Bluestreak pointed just as Sideswipe caught sight of Sunstreaker.



               “Sunny! Love of my life!” Sideswipe started to stand, got halfway there, and fell back down with a flail of his pedes. Prowl grabbed ahold of Sideswipe’s hips as he leaned dangerously to one side, giggling.



               “Sunstreaker, if you would be so kind – ” Prowl said through gritted denta.



               “Prowl, I am so sorry.” Sunstreaker rushed forward and grasped Sideswipe around the waist. Sideswipe threw his arms around Sunstreaker’s shoulders with a happy hum, nuzzling into his neck. He didn’t fight Sunstreaker when he hauled Sideswipe upright at least.



               “It is – fine,” Prowl said. Obviously, it was anything but. “I am suspicious someone tampered with Sideswipe’s drink. He is the second person tonight who has acted off. Cliffjumper tried to mount Wheeljack earlier.”



               Sunstreaker drew back from Sideswipe and grabbed hold of his chin, turning his face towards a source of light. His optics were a bit dilated and when Sunstreaker probed along their bond, Sideswipe felt - fuzzy-edged. As if he were high on something.



               “Yeah, I think you might be right. CJ ok?” Sunstreaker wasn’t a fan of the minibot, but Cliffjumper was also a minibot. It would take a great amount of stimulant to affect someone of Sideswipe’s size so if he was feeling it –



               “As far as I’m aware. I sent him to Medical, and I have not heard anything from Hoist. My recommendation is to take Sideswipe as well,” Prowl said. He stood and brushed himself off. “ – why is there glitter on me?”



               “Because I’m the sparkle fairy!” Sideswipe announced gleefully and threw a handful of glitter directly into Prowl’s face.



 



--



 



               It took almost an hour to wash all the glitter from Sideswipe’s plating. Where or when he got it, Sunstreaker didn’t know. Sideswipe had probably been storing it in a subspace pocket for a prank. Sunstreaker vowed to have a talk with his brother about it when Sideswipe was more coherent. Glitter stuck around apparently. And Sunstreaker did not want the stuff in their quarters.



               “Mmm – I love your hands on me,” Sideswipe murmured, plastered up against Sunstreaker’s front.



               “Uh huh,” Sunstreaker said. His tone was absent-minded, focused on trying to replace the bottle of cleanser in his rack of supplies. He was almost out now, thanks to his idiotic twin.



               “They’re so slippery. I’m so slippery – ” Sideswipe said dreamily. He raised his hand up and stared at it, pouting. “No more sparkles.”



               “No more sparkles. Sorry, Sides,” Sunstreaker said, 100% not sorry.



               “No, you’re not. You should make it up to me.”



               “Oh, really?” Sunstreaker pushed Sideswipe back against their washracks wall and reached around the corner for their stack of towels. When he ducked back inside, he was greeted with the sight of Sideswipe inclined against the wall, pelvis tilted forward and two of his fingers sunk deep into his valve.



               “I’m all wet – gonna dry me off?” Sideswipe asked impishly. His digits moved slowly in and out of himself, pink lubricant welling up around them.



               Sunstreaker sighed and placed his hands on his hips, towel dangling from one hand. Sideswipe’s optics widened before he giggled. He slid along the wall into the corner, muttering ‘uh oh!’



               “How come you gave Prowl of all people a lap dance? Why didn’t you come find me?” Sunstreaker demanded.



               Sideswipe took his fingers out of himself, popping them in his mouth for a quick lick. He shrugged, looking off to the side. Swaying back and forth in place, he looked almost like a chastised sparkling. Sunstreaker reminded himself whatever substance was in Sideswipe’s system was messing with his head.



               “Dunno. Looked for you. Couldn’t find you. I was dizzy. But charged up – a little scared too. Knew I should be by people I trusted. I didn’t mean to let things go that far. Just – happened. Are you mad at me?”



               Sideswipe sounded so painfully young. Sunstreaker quickly stepped forward and embraced Sideswipe, notching his chin over Sideswipe’s shoulder. “No, of course not. I’m mad at whoever spiked your drink, though.”



               “Mm. It’s not so bad. I am still horny though. And dizzy,” Sideswipe admitted.



               “Alright, let’s get you to bed.”



               Sideswipe kept swerving in and out of coherency while Sunstreaker dried him off, pliant and cooperative one moment and then clingy and disruptive the next. Once he was in their berth, he was a little better, as if going horizontal helped settle his processor.



               “Ok, who else got a dose of this stuff?” Sideswipe asked as he snuggled up to Sunstreaker.



               “Cliffjumper.”



               “Poor guy.”



               Sunstreaker snorted. “Poor Wheeljack. He’s the one CJ tried to climb.”



               Stifling his giggles against Sunstreaker’s chest, Sideswipe rolled partly atop Sunstreaker, their legs entangling. A moment later, Sunstreaker felt Sideswipe grind down against his thigh.



               “Before you ask, I’m not ‘facing you while you’re high,” Sunstreaker said, his arms coming up over Sideswipe’s back.



               “Why not?” Sideswipe whined piteously. His interface cover slid aside again, bared valve rubbing a wet path over Sunstreaker’s plating. “I’m really turned on. Sunny, you’re supposed to take care of me.”



               “Yes, take care of you. Not take advantage of you.”



               “You’re my twin and my bondmate – sparkle fairies for life – it’s fine,” Sideswipe replied, propping his chin up on Sunstreaker’s chest. His fingers took hold of Sunstreaker’s shoulders, hips still circling restlessly. “Pleeeeease – “



               Sunstreaker raised his helm so he could peer into Sideswipe’s optics. Still dilated, maybe even more so than in the rec room. And his half of the bond was still hazy, Sideswipe’s focus continually drifting.



               “You’re not lucid long enough for me to trust your consent. What if you had a flashback or something and you weren’t coherent enough to say ‘no’?” Sunstreaker gently stroked over the back of Sideswipe’s helm.



               “Mmm – ” Sideswipe’s optics slip closed, and the motions of his hips slowed to a gentle grind. “ – purple kitties – ”



               “Purple kitties?” Sunstreaker’s hand paused. Sideswipe blinked several times and he wet his lower lip, looking confused for a second. Then his face cleared.



               “Do I have your consent, Mr. Fairy?” Sideswipe squirmed around until he was better settled atop Sunstreaker’s thigh. “Can I take advantage of you?”



               Sunstreaker resumed rubbing Sideswipe’s helm, hoping it would calm him again, maybe put him into recharge. Sideswipe’s optics only went to half-mast and his valve continued to grind in a sensual circle eight, dribbling out more slick with every pass.



               Whatever Sideswipe had gotten in his drink obviously had some sort of aphrodisiac component. Sunstreaker sighed in resignation



               “I’m not opening my panel and you’re not getting my fingers or mouth, but if you want to rub off against me – go ahead. I won’t stop you. You have my consent,” Sunstreaker said. He didn’t see the harm in it. Not if it burned off some of Sideswipe’s charge and let him sleep.



               “You’re the best,” Sideswipe purred. He rubbed his cheek against Sunstreaker’s hood. “Keep doing the head thing.”



               “You’re sure it’s not going to send you to sleep?”



               “ – noghrpmprh – ”



               “Well, alright then.”



               It took a surprisingly short amount of time for Sideswipe to overload. That was fortunate because Sunstreaker was dying a little inside from not reciprocating. Sideswipe was right; they were spark twins, bondmates from birth. Sunstreaker would never not want Sideswipe.



               But a lot of people had wanted them and had had them over the years despite their protests. And Sideswipe especially had enough nightmares. So, even though Sideswipe thought he was able to consent, Sunstreaker didn’t agree. Sideswipe would sleep whatever this was off, and they could start anew in the morning.



 



~ End

Profile

fuzipenguin: (Default)
fuzipenguin

December 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21 222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 01:03 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios