fuzipenguin: (Default)
[personal profile] fuzipenguin
Hello, there! Thanks for visiting. This post is to give you a bit of detail about me, if you're interested.



I write mostly fanfiction. I do write original pieces but I don't post them here under this name. My main fandom is Transformers, although I've dabbled in many other fandoms. Much of my older work (before ~2012) is on Livejournal. I'm *very* slowly working on bringing them all over to AO3.

All completed fanfic will be posted to AO3 and here as a backup. My other social media accounts (see below) will have a description blurb that brings you directly to AO3.

Interested in Fanfic Commissions?

If you'd like to support my writing habit, I have a ko-fi, and a SubscribeStar too. I had a lot of Life Things happen from 2022-2026, but starting in 2026, I'd like to focus more on my writing and get the SubscribeStar up and running again.

You can find me on my various social media sites too.
- Blue Sky
- Pillowfort
- Threads
- Twitter - Twitter is sort of a Pit of Despair anymore so I probably won't post much there except notifications of fic posts.

I also have a Permissions and Blanket Statement for those wondering about fanart or fanfic of my writing.

Finally:
My fanfiction is part of the LLF Comment Project, which was created to improve communication between readers and authors. I invite and appreciate feedback, including:
- Short comments
- Long comments
- Questions
- Constructive (and polite!) criticism
- “<3” as extra kudos
- Reader-reader interaction

Author Responses: I reply to comments (eventually).

LLF Comment Builder

Profile

fuzipenguin: (Default)
fuzipenguin

December 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21 222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 01:03 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios